Re: STOP, Stop, stop....

Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> > What are you talking about? What does -policy have to do with the
> > internal structures of our mirrors? When were developers barred from
> > that list?
>
> I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. developers are *not* barred from
> -policy, and I never said so.

nondevelopers, my typo

> And any bylaws that govern the operation of
> debian as a whole can be modified (or created!) by a proposal on -policy,
> as far as I know.

Policy is about debian packages. It can certianly influence the archive,
but it doesn't directly control it, and it doesn't have any control at
all over other parts of Debian. Policy says that the archive consists of
main, non-free, etc, and that they are divided into certian sections,
but that's about it.

--
see shy jo