Re: SGMLTools-Lite

Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> Hi, Adam.
>
> I'm interested in sgmltools-lite. I'm on the list of
>   sgmltools-lite-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net, and
> keep the local copy of cvs tree.
>
> However, recently I'm very busy as well as you.
>  (sorry not to work hard on boot-floppies i18n, I wish I could!)
>
> So I'm not so responsive, but if you wish, I'll take sgmltools-2 and
> sgmltools-lite.
>
>  (jade/openjade and jadetex are too complex for me now, sorry.)

You've done a wonderful job with sgml-tools.

Please go ahead and take sgmltools-2 and do an ITP for sgmltools-lite.
Actually, I think sgmltools-2 should be *replaced* by sgmltools-lite.
Then you only have to maintain one.

Let me know how I can help with the packaging.  I have a pretty good
relationship with Cees De Groot as well as CVS write access (I
think!).