Re: RFC: implementation of package pools

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 12:57:57AM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> For the last month and a half, I've been working on re-implementing
> dinstall and switching to package pools.  Here are the details.

We've also been testing how well this works with the "testing"
distribution [0,1], and apart from a couple of outstanding niggly problems,
it should be able to be just dropped in. So we'll probably do this a
week after katie's rolled out.

Cheers,
aj

[0] http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/