Re: ITP: webmin -- Web based administration tool.

Chad Miller wrote:
 [... about 'webmin']

> Gad, this is gonna tear the hell out of some perfectly good Debian boxen.
> Maybe I should submit a bug report now -- ``doesn't do file locking;
> truncates password files, etc.''

Well, consider that it does a better job than linuxconf etc (see older
threads on debian-devel), and that I've used it and had it work really
work... plus it's _actively_ developed.  Why don't you use your time
better, and submit a bug report (and patch) to webmin's author(s)?

Jaldhar, hate to say it, but a new version was just released... so your
_new_ package is already out of date (unless you _did_ upgrade too?)

Seth