bug in ppc potato

I found that sawmill is not installable on the PPC potato distribution due
to a missing library: librep5 is not available at all, not even in
woody. I know woody's sawfish uses librep9 which is available for ppc,
however there doesn't seem to be sawfish for ppc woody either.

Regards,

------
Matti Koskimies                                  Fishpool Creations Ltd
msk@fishpool.fi                                  Innopoli
+358-400-438055                                  Tekniikantie 12
http://msk.nocrew.org                            02150 Espoo
matti/irc.esper.net                              Finland