Re: ITP - TeXmacs, a wysiwig emacs-style editor for TeX

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> ITP TeXmacs, a wysiwig editor (emacs style) for TeX. License is GPL.

   Did you ask the author about it ? He asked me to do the Debian
packaging, but due to a few health worries I got a bit late with my
Debian work, but I have almost recovered.

   If you want it, take it, I don't mind.

Regards,
Sam.
--
Samuel Hocevar <sam@via.ecp.fr> http://sam.zoy.org/
for DVDs in Linux screw the MPAA and ; do dig $DVDs.z.zoy.org ; done | \