(fwd) request for mission [maybe a doublon]

-
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
I am not sure my last message come to this ML, because, I don't know if I can send a message without being a subscriber.
I hope therefore not to be sending twice the same message ;)
If so, please forgive me.

As a(n after hour) student in organization, I need a mission in this field. These courses should legitimize me as a consultant.

I try to see these courses through the use in the OS community (for instance I do a resume+'analysis' of the Cathedral & the bazaar as a more abstract ""homework"").

As a result, I would like to do some mission for you. The mission should last +- 6 months, and be related to main organizational issues.

For the french reader my resume can be found at
http://www.tayon.net/cv.html (though it is not a recent version) or on http://lolix.org with the keyword tayon (when searching through CVs).

In short, I have learned physics,
one of my friends gave me 40 floppies of the slackware in 93,
I did some internships (some of them implying C tk/tcl prog. under linux),
I have been outsourcing a few, and then I have worked for french startups specialized in Linux the last few years, where I discovered the Debian distribution.
and now I am still (supposed to be) working, and going to school as well.
If you need any information, feel free to ask, I am available.
Respectfully,
Julien Tayon