C++ debugging library

Hiya,

I posted two days ago, but just before I subscribed (didn't notice
I had to confirm my subscription).  So, I don't know if my previous
post made it since nobody responded.  Therefore I'd like to ask
again, just to be sure (or to get finally an answer ;).

I am not debian user, but I am the author of `libcwd', a C++ debugging
support library.  I'd like to port this library to debian and need
a maintainer for this.  If this is not the right place to ask, then
please tell me.

You can find info on libcwd at http://libcw.sourceforge.net/debugging/

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>                        -=- Jesus Loves you -=-