base-config is broken?

Hi all,

Today I did updating my potato system with dselect and got
an error as;

[Scanning packages]Template does not contain a Template: line at /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Template.pm line 109, <TEMPLATES> chunk 42.
E: Sub-process /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure --apt returned an error code (29)
E: Failure running script /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure --apt
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again

I setted base-config to hold then it was okay.
base-config was to be updated from 0.33 to 0.33.1 and
I checked BTS but I was not sure if this was filed or not.

If it is not known please fix it if is already well-known
I am very sorry.

Best Regards,			2000.10.16

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>