Re: StarOffice now GPL?!

14.10.2000 pisze Steve Dobson (steve.dobson@krasnegar.demon.co.uk):

> Couldn't these parts be packaged separately and depend upon a JDK.
> There are now two JDK 1.3 for Linux (Sun's and IBM's).  I assume that
> these are being packaged as well.

Linux-java from Blackdown is. Java-dependant Star Office should have
dependencies described in Debian Java policy.

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

           Even moderation ought not to be practiced to excess.