Re: StarOffice now GPL?!

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 09:10:46PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Daniel Reuter wrote:
> > Does this mean it might ship with some future release of debian?
> >
> Yes. Joseph Carter said he perhaps wants to package it, and if he doesn't
> want to I'll package it. The Debian package will perhaps might miss all
> the parts that require a JDK.

Couldn't these parts be packaged separately and depend upon a JDK.  There are
now two JDK 1.3 for Linux (Sun's and IBM's).  I assume that these are being
packaged as well.

Steve
--
                                Steve Dobson steve.dobson@krasnegar.demon.co.uk

If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four tellers?