ITP: Star Office -- Open Source Office Suite

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Sun released the Star Office source today under a dual license.
The GPL/LGPL and the SISSL.

I intend to package it for Debian.

I saw no mention of it having been ITP'ed in wnpp, so I assume that
no one has claimed it yet. :^)

However, I will withdraw my ITP if someone has posted an ITP for
Star Office to one of the common Debian lists already.

If no one disputes my ITP within the next few days, I will ask
OpenOffice/Sun for permission to package, and should have a package
ready by the time I recieve that permission. :^)

Cheers!
/ Clay Crouch, UNIX Weenie ;^>     | <danno@danno.tzo.com>           \
| Debian Package Maintainer        | <danno@debian.org>              |
|    "Away put your weapon; I mean you no harm." -- Master Yoda      |
| 1024D/7D2AD631: 2319 2356 FEDF 4631 63F3 762A E443 1C2A 7D2A D631  |