Re: latest binutils

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Raphael Bossek wrote:

> > I just verified that the correct sources are in there...
> whould you please compile and upload the i386 version?!

Already done.  The autobuilder got to it (thanks to whomever, if someone
hand-triggered the build).  I had just finished building it when I
realised that it was uploaded already.

The dinstall run is happening now, so I'll check to make sure it goes
in.  If not, I'll make it available in the previously mentioned location.