Packages web pages

I am posting here because I am not sure of which package to file bugs against
for the cgi.debian.org scripts.
Firstly it doesn't explain where the quality numbers come from.  Let me
assure you that bonnie++ 0.99e is no where near 100% quality.  Version 1.00d
only has one bug outstanding which is not in the Debian system because it
seems that no Debian users have encountered it.
Why isn't 1.00d closer to 100%?  What do I have to do to get a higher quality
rating than the other Bonnie programs?

Also when going through the web pages for my package it seems that the CGI
scripts have some problems with the '+' character in a package name...

stable
             100%
                     bonnie++ 0.99e   (33.7k)

         This is Russell Coker's hard drive bottleneck testing program,
  stable
             88%
                     bonnie 1-3   (19.2k)

         File System Performance Benchmark
 unstable
             80%
                     bonnie 2.0.6-big-1   (9k)

         File System Performance Benchmark
 unstable
             67%
                     bonnie++ 1.00d   (38.8k)

         This is Russell Coker's hard drive bottleneck testing program,