Pcmcia and nfs

Hi all,
	after last installation of my laptop I got a silly (maybe for me and
not
for others) problem using nfs and pcmcia.

During the halt or the reboot process of my laptop the pcmcia are killed
before each
network filesystem is unmounted. The problem is that umount take long
time before
it gets a connection timeout and I also think that it's not clean not to
umount
network partitions (it's only a personal opinion because my knowledge is
not big
enough to know if there can be a loss of data also if no file transfer
is in act).

So don't you think it's better to stop pcmcia right after umouning
network partitions?

Regards
Fabio

--
 Fabio Massimo Di Nitto on Debian GNU/Linux Woody running kernel
2.4.0-test9