New to list

I believe I have the right list here, there are so many choices.
So if you would tell me if I belong here. I have been using Linux for
2 years (Debian about 9 months) and am looking to find a way to help in
development. I am a CS student at Alabama running Woody (nightly updated)
and would be interested in helping in any way possible. Whether testing
packages, working code (I know C and C++ but would like to learn Perl), or
trying to break systems to find holes. I am running both a desktop and a
Thinkpad so I can test a variety of hardware.
	With all that said, Im a willing worker looking for a task to work
on that can both further my knowledge and help repay the community that
has given me a viable alternative to the M$ world.

Thanks for your thaughts
Adam S Edgar
Roll Tide Roll