Please test new ntop packages before dupload

Following my ITA on ntop, I have prepared a package based on upstream
CVS. They are available for testing at http://master.debian.org/~oliver/
If nobody cries out loud, I'm going to dupload them mid-week.

The above package is compiled without SSL but with tcpd support, to be able
to restrict connections. Also funky color charts in web mode are disabled
as the charting library (gdchart)'s licence is not clearly formatted and
could be interpreted non-free. The author of gdchart has promised to
 rephrase his licence to be DFSG-free for the next release. When that is
released I'l package it and make ntop depend on it.

Also I have a small questions. Where should I put plugins (*.so) for
ntop. Currently I have put them into /usr/lib/ntop but lintian now
complains with errors like
E: ntop: ldconfig-symlink-missing-for-shlib usr/lib/ntop/icmpPlugin.so libicmpPlugin.so.2
E: ntop: no-shlibs-control-file usr/lib/ntop/icmpPlugin.so

Is it OK for me to ignore these as the plugins will only be used by ntop?

Thanks!

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF