[no subject]

       My respected Sir,
   My name is Marina Papic. This year, in June, I graduated High School
(Gymnasium) and matriculated The Academy of Arts, called "Braca Karic"-the
first year. My orientation  on this university is management in culture
(mainly in film and theater)
   In order to continue my education on this University, as well as the work
on film and theatre, I am forced to collect the money, or should I say the
exact amount of 4.000 DM, for each year of schooling.
I would ask You to read my biography (that I attached) and to freely
estimate if I am worthy for Your company to help me by any means.
    With sincere hope,
    Marina Papic