Re: Apologies for multiple bug reports

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 03:18:57PM -0400, Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> was heard to say:
>   I just discovered that some sort of mailing loop, exim misconfiguration, or
> something is apparently causing my system to repeatedly report bugs against
> tuxracer and kdebase.  I'd like to publicly apologize to anyone who got
> spammed; I'm trying to figure out what went wrong right now (that's the first
> problem -- I don't even have a clue what's causing the repeated reports; exim
> claims not to be resending my initial report.. :\ )

  Um..ok, so I shut my computer off completely and took a nap (since I wasn't
thinking clearly enough to deal with this..) --I notice now that some
other packages have similar problems.  Could debbugs be a bit messed up?
(I also see a post by ajt making a passing reference to a debbugs bug..)

  If, for once, this isn't my fault, that would be great ;-)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|         Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.          |