ITP: ipvs

I'm packaging ipvs, which is IP Virtual Server support in linux
kernel and can be used to build a high-performance and highly
available server.

twenty% dpkg -I ../ipvs_0.9.16-1_i386.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 29010 bytes: control archive= 984 bytes.
     597 bytes,    20 lines      control
     446 bytes,     7 lines      md5sums
     241 bytes,     8 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     186 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: ipvs
 Version: 0.9.16-1
 Section: admin
  The ipvs is IP Virtual Server support in Linux kernel, which can be
  used to build a high-performance and highly available server. Check
  out the Linux Virtual Server Project homepage on the World Wide Web:
  .
    http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/
  .
  or
  .
    http://www.linux-vs.org/
  .
  for the most recent information and original sources about IPVS.

twenty% dpkg -I ../kernel-patch-ipvs-2.2.17_0.9.16-1_all.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 51326 bytes: control archive= 883 bytes.
     436 bytes,    13 lines      control
     515 bytes,     6 lines      md5sums
     321 bytes,     8 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     226 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: kernel-patch-ipvs-2.2.17
 Version: 0.9.16-1
 Section: devel
  The ipvs is IP Virtual Server support in Linux kernel, which can be
  used to build a high-performance and highly available server.
  .
  This package conttains the virtual server patch for Linux 2.2.17.
 Source: ipvs

Licence: GPL2