Re: Request For Package: ReportLab 1.00 (Write PDF from Python)
- To: Jesse Jacobsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Request For Package: ReportLab 1.00 (Write PDF from Python)
- From: Gregor Hoffleit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:06:37 +0200
- Message-id: <20000802110637.A18497@53b.hoffleit.de>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 09:04:26AM -0500
- References: <lc+CU5AhWxd5EwgC@jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> <31D8qUAPixd5Ewhy@jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> <email@example.com>
There's one hickup with the demos that I'd like to fix, then I'll release a
python-reportlab package to woody.
On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 09:04:26AM -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> Robin Becker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > >After much transatlantic worrying it has been decided that ReportLab,
> > >http://www.reportlab.com) should release version 1.00 of its
> > >increasingly popular PDF toolkit.
> > >
> > >This release features improved documentation, a number of minor bug
> > >fixes and some C coded extension accelerators. The PLATYPUS page layout
> > >API whilst not fully fixed will no longer be subject to the upheavals
> > >of the last few months.
> > >
> > >The toolkit is available at either of
> > >
> > > http://www.reportlab.com/reportlab.tgz (.zip)
> > > ftp://ftp.reportab.com/reportlab.tgz (.zip)
> > >
> > >For windows users the python15.dll compatible extension .pyds are
> > >available at the download page.
> > duh I got it wrong as the first should be
> > http://www.reportlab.com/download.html