Re: oprhaned: ntop
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: oprhaned: ntop
- From: Jens Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:07:46 +0200
- Message-id: <14f401bffb76$6e7cd250$b49db43e@enode>
- References: <20000731174324.A1732@kitenet.net> <20000731222155.D2472@debian.org> <20000731182412.M19357@kitenet.net>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joey Hess" <email@example.com>
To: "Nicolás Lichtmaier" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: oprhaned: ntop
> Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
> > > | GDChart is free for use in your applications and for chart
> > > | YOU MAY NOT re-distribute or represent the code as your own.
> > > | Any re-distributions of the code MUST reference the author, and
> > > | any and all original documentaion.
> > This doesn't look like a non-free license to me... poorly written,
> > confusing, yes...
> > He doesn't mean to say "YOU MAY NOT re-distribute the code <period>".
> He also never says you can sell it -- non-free.
He also never says you cannot sell it.