oprhaned: ntop

I hereby orhan ntop. The package has 7 open bugs, one of which should be
easily fixable (#66767, #54508, #52500 merged). There is also a new
upstream version. I don't use the package and I don't really have time
to maintain it.

The big problem is that I am unable to update this package to the
current upstream version, because they have taken to linking it (and
distributing it!) with a non-free graphics library:

| GDChart is free for use in your applications and for chart generation.
| YOU MAY NOT re-distribute or represent the code as your own.
| Any re-distributions of the code MUST reference the author, and include
| any and all original documentaion.
| Copyright.  Bruce Verderaime.  1998, 1999

(I have pointed this out to the author, but nothing has changed.) Anyway,
I don't use it and thus am not the ideal maintainer.

I have uploaded a final version from me, with the maintainer set to the
QA group.

--
see shy jo