Re: Intent to port to ia64

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 09:30:53PM -0700, Daniel Schepler wrote:
> I wish to create a port of Debian GNU/Linux to ia64
> (http://www.linuxia64.org/).  Since I just started the NM process,
> I'll need a sponsor once I start creating packages.

I would like to sponsor you. But I have the problem that I havent yet worked
wth build daemons, so the first few packages are done by handwork. But I
guess you are not ready to set up an auto builder anyway?

Where do i have to register to get an compile account, since I dont want to
upload your packages but also do some compiles myself?

Do you cross-compile? Is the emulator available as a free package?

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --