Re: Interbase Licence

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Ed Boraas wrote:

> Would he/she mind passing on the required info? It /would/ be nice to get a
> package done right away. Perhaps I should wait for the InterBase Corp
> release first, anyway, though. Thoughts?
Would be nice to have an "inoficial but working package" anywhere
for testing purpose.  The alien-rpm is a pain :-(.

Thanks Ed for you intent to package.  Unfortunately I have missed your
announce on debian devel.  Seems that I lost some mails :-((.

Kind regards and looking for a working Interbase

        Andreas.