Re: Sawfish

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 12:32:26PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Will you be uploading any time soon?

Well I tried the one from incoming and it seems sawfish-capplet is
busted. It just peaks the system and 100% CPU and sits there.

--
In 1967, the Soviet Government minted a beautiful silver ruble with Lenin
in a very familiar pose -- arms raised above him, leading the country to

It became fashionable, when one wanted to have a drink, to take out the
ruble and say, "Oh my goodness, Comrades, Lenin tells me we should go.