Re: RFC - Splitting gnome-applets

In 25 Jul 2000 23:17:29 +0200 Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> cum veritate scripsit :

> Exactly. I don't want a vote. Only comments from users/developers.
>
> This is not my package but our package.

Since it's a RFC, I would Comment ;)

I would rather like a big package.
AFAICT it is in potato  gnome-panel and gnome-panel-data and no one seems
to object, and I really liked to have all of the applets installed.
I guess most Debian machines running GNOME will have more than
1 user using it, and it probably helps to have 1 package, or 2 package with
"popularity".

--

regards,
	junichi