Re: ITP: links

> It's not the first time I was sure we don't have something in Debian just
> because some moron stuck it in some obscure place no one would search it
> in.

No meaning to offend: But, before placing an ITP here, is it asked to much
to check at least for a package with that *name*? links is not in the
right section, but it is with the name links in debian. I usually search
and install software by name, not by this damn category-settings in debian
which aren't very usefull.

--
Greetings
Michael