Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 21, 2000

Quoting "Martin Bialasinski" <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de>:

> * "Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>
> Anthony> No. It's way too late for new sources in potato, let alone 60
> Anthony> of them. It's almost too late for updated binaries.
>
> when I did the NMUs some time ago and noticed the disappearance, I
> mailed you and Turbo a list of the packages and asked you if they need
> to be reuploaded. You never answered me, so I assumed you went into
> conversation with Turbo alone. Obviously, this was not the case?

And I've been mailing basicly everyone about this... ftp maintainers,
and I got a mailaddress to the release managers (can't remember the
address now though)...
--
PLO quiche Mossad $400 million in gold bullion counter-intelligence
congress Honduras BATF South Africa ammonium colonel arrangements