Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 21, 2000

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Package: gnomeicu (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Edward C. Lang <edlang@debian.org>
>   66841  Gnomeicu goes "online" and exits with code 01 on Alpha
> [IGNORE] No fix available for potato

As recommended before, gnomeicu should be removed from alpha's potato
tree.  Seems to be related to something in either glib or gtk+, but I
can't seem to find the problem so far.

> Package: libhoard1 (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Raphael Bossek <bossekr@debian.org>
>   66790  Version 1.5.2 of libhoard won't compile on Alpha (patch)
> [IGNORE] No fix available for potato

The reply to the bug is puzzling since I just tested the patch myself
again (just now) against the potato version (1.5.2-1) and it applies
cleanly and compiles fine on Alpha after patching.  Joey, I'd be
interested in hearing from you about this (since you tried to apply the
patch also).  It could have been just that the patch line-wrapped (most
likely cause of it not applying).