Re: Do not Cc people on the list

Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>:
> Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> wrote:
> >
> > Making mail fetching complicated and thus unreliable does not sound like
> > the best way to deal with this issue, thank you.
>
> Why not read the lists from a news gateway, no duplications then.

Was this a joke or are you being dense? Why was this Cc'd to me?  I mean,
this whole sub-thread is about NOT Cc'ing people without reason. You even
replied to my message which quoted the developer reference forbidding
unnecessary Cc's. Sheesh.

(And no, I neither want to complicate things by having a gateway,
nor do I believe it will prevent others from sending me Cc's. I have
a working mail setup and I won't make things complicated to myself
just because other people are assholes.)

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org