Re: About VICE

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 06:06:32PM +0100, Edward Betts wrote:

> What I am trying to suggest is that you compare it with the dosemu suggestion.
> Dosemu needs a DOS to run. Without FreeDOS dosemu would be in contrib, because
> it would depend on something not in main.

yeah, as I said in my reply to Ben, I made some confusion most of all
because I installed vice from upstream tarball and I didn't think about
it. Please forget my idea about contrib and main for vice and consider
only my thoughts about packaging a newer release.

bye
Christian

--
| Christian Surchi           | www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi    | www. |