Re: removing duplicate posts

Brian May <bam@debian.org>:
> When I used procmail (currently I use Gnus - although am considering
> using procmail again so I can use imap), I put it *after* processing
> mailing lists, so that cross posts would appear in the different
> groups.

Of course, while this is simpler, it still means that if someone really
does have something important to say to you, and wants to Cc to make
sure you get it as quickly as possible, they're out of luck.

Deleting irrelevant addresses from To and Cc is oh-so-hard. It takes
several *seconds*. Blech.

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org