Re: Debian Weekly News - June 27th, 2000

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 12:51:11PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Branden, can you please stop spamming everyone on debian-* with these
> messages? You've said it once. Just because a couple of people don't listen
> doesn't mean you have to shout it at everyone every day.

I do admit that I get the feeling if I am obnoxious enough about it, people
will get it through their thick skulls.  Or killfile me.  Whichever.

That doesn't mean I plan to continue this strategy indefinitely.  I think
I've made my point, and have already started moving further reprimands for
transgressions of my rule to private mail.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Men use thought only to justify their
Debian GNU/Linux                |   wrong doings, and speech only to conceal