RFP: Ziptool

Request for Package:
====================

A colleague of mine would like the 'Ziptool' utility to be a
Debian package.  I don't really have time to play with this
right now, nor do I have a Zip drive to test with.

Could someone please produce a Ziptool package?  It would be
a nice addition to the archive, and would remove our reliance
on a non-free product.

Thanks,

-Brent

Thanks,