Re: Updating the release notes

    J> On 16 Jul 2000, Miguel Wooding SF Ten.Union wrote:

    >> The release notes that are at
    >> http://www.debian.org/releases/frozen/i386/release-notes are
    >> still version 2.2.15, dated 25 May 2000.  Is there a newer
    >> version?  There are a couple of items in the release notes that
    >> have been discussed in this list but have not yet been
    >> corrected.  (By the way, is there a way to submit a bug to the
    >> release notes? I didn't see it in the bug tracking system.)

    J> I don't think there is a proper entry in the BTS for this kind
    J> of thing (i.e.  a document that is not contained in any
    J> package). Maybe it would be an idea to add a virtual
    J> "debian-documentation" package with debian-doc@lists as
    J> maintainer.

I would have though that is what www.debian.org is for:

[501] [snoopy:bam] ~ >reportbug
Please enter the name of the package in which you have found a problem,
or type one of these bug categories:
[...]
lists.debian.org  The mailing lists (debian-*@lists.debian.org)
manual            Bugs in the manual
nonus.debian.org  Problems with the non-us FTP site (or mirrors)
project           Problems related to Project administration
www.debian.org    Problems with the website (or mirrors)

Enter a package:
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>