Re: ITP: galeon

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Michael Holzt wrote:

) I have packaged galeon (as seen on slashdot). Galeon is a more light-weight
) browser using the Mozilla Rendering Engine (Gecko). If nobody offends, i
) will upload the package tomorrow.
)
I don't think it can be included in Debian. galeon is GPL, but links to
Mozilla, which is NPL; and the NPL is incompatible with the GPL. I took a
look through the sources, and didn't find an exception.

) As i'm not subscribed to this list, please make sure that replies to this
) are cc'd to me also. Thanks.

--
"The Information Superhighway made it possible for the average person
to find out what some nerd thinks about Star Trek"

http://lit.compsoc.com/
http://www.litsu.ie/