Re: non-standard man page location

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Marco d'Itri's letter:
> On Jul 06, Federico Di Gregorio <fog@mixadlive.com> wrote:
>
>  >init script before using it. is it right to define the MANPATH from
>  >the script and have only users running it to have access to the man
>  >pages?
> If it has to be run anyway, yes.
> (This is a policy violation, but I suppose there is no workaround.)

the script setup some env variables and modify the PATH. i am thinking
about making it a wrapper around grass binaries. but if i do that i
need to allow the users access to the manpages another way...

mmm...
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio