Re: ITP: cproto

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 10:27:07PM -0400, Decklin Foster wrote:

> Thanks! I just found this myself and have been using it extensively.
> You probably already know this, but you need to undefine __GNUC__ for
> it to work properly with glibc's headers (due to __extension and so
> on). Any possibility of making the package such that users don't have
> to worry about this? If you need to enlist someone to hack on this I
> am availible.

We use cproto a bunch here at Stormix, and someone already came up with a
patch for the lex file to handle the __extension__ part.  I've sent it
on to Carsten, so it'll probably be in the debian package he's making.

| Pete Lypkie      Developer  | Telephone: 688-9137 Ext. 117   |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.   | Encrypted email preferred.     |
| http://www.stormix.com/     | see http://www.keyserver.net/  |
Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of my employer.