Re: ITP: cproto

Carsten Leonhardt writes:

> I intent to package cproto
<snip>

Thanks! I just found this myself and have been using it extensively.
You probably already know this, but you need to undefine __GNUC__ for
it to work properly with glibc's headers (due to __extension and so
on). Any possibility of making the package such that users don't have
to worry about this? If you need to enlist someone to hack on this I
am availible.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)