Re: Keysigning in Udine/Italy

Hi Markus!

Markus Fischer schrieb am Donnerstag, dem 06. Juli 2000:

> On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 12:01:27PM +0200, Stephan Helma wrote :
> > I'm currently on the NM list waiting for acceptance. It seems that the
> > only problem remaining is a signed key. And there are no maintainers
> > here in Austria yet.
>
> 	I don't think you're right.
>
> Just try this on your own;
>
> 	grep ".at>" /var/lib/dpkg/available

None of them are maintainers yet - all stuck in nm. :(  Othmar Pasteka[1]
is to my knowledge the only Austrian Developer currently. Stephan mentioned
in private mail that he had contacted Othmar but had not received a reply
yet. Might be because Othmar was at the linuxtag and is in Bordaux now.

so long
					yours,
					peter

 1. mailto:othmar@debian.org