Off to France

I got my passport on Monday, and just confirmed my connections from
Tallahassee to Bourdeau, so I will be making it to the LSM and DZC!!!

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible, both for me personally and
for the conference in general. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited ;-)

Jim Westveer will be covering the Front Desk for new-maintainer in my
absence. We have managed to get the database loaded with most of the
backlog (some are still trickling in), so the database currently reflects
the total number of applicants known to the new-maintainer system. If you
know of someone who has applied but are not on the current list, ask them
to re-apply to new-maintainer@debian.org, and we will get them "in line"
for processing.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the rest of you who will be at the
conference.

Waiting is,

Dwarf