Re: SECURITY PROBLEM: autofs [all versions]

MoiN

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 12:11:01PM -0500, David Starner wrote:
> If you remove it, it will get replaced the next time you upgrade. The
> correct way to handle is to hack the init.d script not to run it. Pretty

No. The correct way is to move the "SnnScript" links to
"KnnScripts" links for all runlevels - you can even do that with
update-rc.d - and if you do this, update-rc.d *does* the Right
Thing upon upgrading the package.

    Ingo
--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.