Re: reportbugs (was Re: Debian 2.2 Release.)

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 08:40:55PM -0700, Seth Cohn wrote:
> Hamish wrote:

> > Which isn't much good since the bug command will still send
> > to the debian.org bts, for example.

> Oh come on Hamish... you are just picking for the sake of picking...

<snip reportbug features>

> Now, I respect your right to object to DFMR or anything else... but if you
> are gonna complain, at least complain about reasonable things. :)

reportbugs is a newfangled invention and is only going to be released
with potato.  The trusty old bug script has been in the distribution
for as long as I can remember and doesn't appear to do any of the things
you mention.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/