Re: seeking a roving reporter for DWN at zeroth conference

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Joey Hess wrote:

> I'm looking for someone who is attending the zeroth debian conference in
> france who is willing to be a reporter for Debian Weekly News, and send
> me a summary of the events there. If you're interested, please contact
> me.

Assuming my passport arrives on time (and they asure me that it will) I
will certainly be expecting to be there. Assuming my laptop will run on
the available electricity ;-) I should be able to compile some notes.
Otherwise I would be limited to paper ... but I expect I can do a passable
job.

Let me know if I can help,

Dwarf