Re: A plea for some peace

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 04:05:11PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

[whatever]

Commenting myself: I wrote this mail after reading about 700 mails about
this topic and finding out that everything I want to say is already said.
What made me write that mail was that John spoke about some Debian
maintainer being selfish. I don't think any of us qualifies for that
attribute.

I am sorry for that flame - I wrote in in deep frustration and it is still
my opinion but I might have worded it more carefully.

Sorry for adding to this thread

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member