Re: ITP: danish dictionary for aspell (adanish)

Peter Makholm proclaimed:
> I intend to package a danish dictionary and phonetic data for use with
> aspell. Should we make some update-aspell-dictionaries thingy like the
> one ispell uses?

I am the maintainer of the Debian aspell packages.  I have been meaning to
build something similar to ispell's update-dictionaries thinggy.  Let us
work together on this off-line (meaning outside this list.  I cannot keep
up with the traffic of this list).

Thaths
--
 "All right, his story checks out.  Marge, would you love me more if
    I were President?  'Cause I'll do it if it'll make you happy"