Re: old bugs info
- To: Adrian Bridgett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian developers list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: old bugs info
- From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:39:44 +0100
- Message-id: <20000613133944.A25472@polya>
- In-reply-to: <20000612190601.A23036@wyvern>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 07:06:01PM +0100
- References: <20000612190601.A23036@wyvern>
On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 07:06:01PM +0100, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> I'm after the original bug reports from around last November but I've run
> out of places to look - the bugs DB can't find them and I can't see archives
> of the bugs mailing list (or is it mailed out when the bugs come in?).
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ has a lookup facility for archived bugs at
the bottom of the page (if I recall correctly). I don't remember
exactly when old, closed bugs started being archived, but it might
have been around then.
BTW, your Mail-Followup-To header was wrong ("bridgett" is not a local
email address on my machine).
Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, see http://www.debian.org/~jdg
Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/