Re: xemacs fails to start - can't open UNIX socket

  You are actually right that setting it back to auto mode fixes the problem,
which means that (a) I was wrong in my diagnosis of the problem, and (b) I
wonder where it was; I certainly didn't fiddle with that link.

  Oh well. :)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                      |  Three rings for the elf-kings under the sky,        |