Re: Can we have a debate?

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> > Additionally suggested is that we'd better to start thinking
> > some rules and/or procedures how to settle down such a millenium
> > flame like this case.
>
> A vote should be a good procedure to stop this flamewar...
> ... but only if the GR anc CVF are "legals" regarding to Debian "laws".

Yes.
It's Ok for me how hot a flame is, let it go any further.
But it matters a lot how such a huge impact issue to be
treated and/or processed.
Hope that somebody to handle/organize/navigate the process
whatever/any decision to be made as a result of vote.

And hope that Debian is wise enough to listen to users
because users may almost equal to market, customers or
clients in business field.
# It is regretable that an user(not a developer) like me
  have no right to vote in case if vote to be undertaken
  for such a deep impact issue to users...
  wanna have a "vote right of user" even if it should be
  only an observation...
--
Shigekazu Noka <mailto:noka@md.neweb.ne.jp>
"To be or not to be? Listen to or not."